Steel Vapor Scrubber Systems
Eliminator 550-N1K Scrubber System
The E550-1KR is a complete trailer-mounted vapor scrubber unit designed for vapor flows up to 500 CFM. This complete system has an Eliminator 550 vapor scrubber unit, twin 1000 pound NOVAC carbon vessels and flame arrestor. Options such as nitrogen purge system and electric blower are available. Typically these units are being used to filter vacuum truck exhaust but they do have many other other uses including being used as a VRU for tank venting. Overall efficiency of this system is over 99.99%. Trailer mounted system makes it ideal for in-plant services. Very easy to tow behind a vehicle and set in place for operation.
|Maximum Air Flow Rate (Throughput)||500 CFM|
|Scrubber Type||Forced-Induction Scrubber|
|Min/Max Scrubber Chemical Volume||275/400 Gallons (Recommend BIO SCRUB X)|
|# of Carbon Adsorbers||2 (in series)|
|Carbon Capacity (each carbon vessel)||1000 pounds|
|Vapor Inlet Size and Type||3” Camlock (Female)|
|Temperature Gauges on all Equipment?||Yes|
|Gas Sample Ports on All Equipment?||Yes|
|Trailer Dimensions||8’ x 20’L (with jacks on all corners)|
|Standard Installed Items||Flame Arrestor, PRV’s & Vapor Inlet Check Valve|
|Estimated Pressure Drop Across Unit @ 350 CFM||35-40” of H2O|
|Blower||500 CFM Centrifugal Electric Blower (460V)|
- 99.999% Removal for VOC’s and Benzene
- Unit fulfills requirement for MSS regulation in Texas (TCEQ).
- Trailer mounted for easy mobility.
- Utilities not required (unless electric blower is required).
- Temperature gauges on all equipment for safety.
- Unit comes standard with flame arrestor, PRV and inlet check valve.
- Ultra-High removal efficiency possible in scrubber alone using Vapor Tech’s BIO-SCRUB X chemical absorption media.
- Note: We do not recommend using diesel fuel as a scrubbing agent in the scrubber.
|VAPOR||RECOMMENDED CHEMICAL COUNTERACTANT|
|H2S & Hydrocarbons||BSX50-EVT6|
|Vinyl Acetate||VAMSOL 40|
Check out these other great Steel Vapor Scrubber Systems products